To providing world class support all veterans and their families.
To ensure that support mechanisms and programs are in place for the well-bring, care, compensation and commemoration of serving and ex-service Defence Force members and their dependents; and promote government, community, associated ancillaries and awareness of the need for a secure, veterans safety and a progressive Australia.
Meetings and key dates
Youth & Kids
Our Beliefs & Values
Today, veterans and their families come to the RSL for many different reasons, but no matter what their need, the number one objective of the League – to provide for the sick, helpless, wounded, aged, vulnerable, destitute and needy among those who are serving or who have served in the Australian Defence Forces and their dependants – is the top priority..
Our Strategic Goals
5 core goals in helping
- To help past and present veterans and their families where possible.
- To help with the little things such as house hold chores IE lawn mowing, odd jobs.
- To help with the claims and support including but not limited to entitlements, benefits and pensions.
- To help in taking the next steps for rehabilitation and reintegration into the community.
- To help in providing emergency accommodation and housing for less fortunate veterans and their families.
Support the elderly and the Incapacitated
To provide the elderly and incapacitated respite outings at no cost with full medical support if required.
To be your voice
To lobby state and federal government for resources in order to provide veteran services specifically mental health services.
Direct and Indirect Support
- Support to units and sub unit commands.
- Support to education facilities such as local schools.
- Support to cadet establishments whilst maintaining the importance of the RSL.
Impart knowledge and leadership to others
To be the flagship and leading sub branch in Australia; so other sub branches can learn, gain experience, scale and add value to local community form our operating procedures.
Raise awareness through fundrasier
One Fundraiser per year to educate community engagement in support of anxiety and depression; backed by sponsors who are in support of the veterans.